Our Teams Compete in the Nassau Suffolk PAL Long Island Lacrosse League
At PYL we emphasize teach our players at all levels to:
- Demonstrate self-control and respect for other athletes, officials, coaches and spectators at all times.
- Remember that participation in all athletics is a privilege that is not to be abused by unsportsmanlike conduct.
- Treat all opponents with respect.
- Shake hands after the event and congratulate them on their performance.
- Respect the integrity and judgment of the officials.
- Remember that you are a representative of your community. Improper behavior reflects negatively on yourself, your school, your family and your community.
- Understand and abide by all rules and regulations of the game.
- Accept victory and defeat with grace and dignity.
This game is so much more than a sport. It’s about finding yourself, challenging yourself, and pushing your limits. Those who play do so for this reason.” — unknown
PLAINEDGE YOUTH LACROSSE
PO Box 1412- Massapequa, NY-11758